Marine Deals, a New Zealand Based company that sells fishing, boating and diving gear. They are looking for a Davao-based purchasing officer to join their team.
* Highly organised and efficient
* Strong initiative
* Comfortable in dealing with numbers
* Curious, inquisitive and investigative nature
* Good grasp of English language
* Comfortable in dealing and negotiating with suppliers
* Strong attention to detail
* Time management
* Able to multi-task and work with minimum supervision
* Customer service experience
If selected, you will be responsible for re-ordering products from suppliers for our eCommerce website customers. The successful applicant will receive full training however previous exposure to eCommerce would be highly beneficial.
This role is a full time role at 40 hours per week. A permanent position will be offered after a probationary period.
Salary: 12,000 – 15,000
BONUSES: 15% BONUS for exceeding goals once fully trained AND basic benefits after 1 year of employment. Not to mention TEAM OUTINGS and other perks!!
Send your resumes now to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse the company’s Culture Book and get to know the team!
mesasix.com, a leading performance marketing agency, is currently looking to hire for a talented Creative Designer / Associate to work with their Creative Director. The Creative Director must have an exquisite eye for design and a strong background in interaction design, user-centered experience design (UI/UX), mobile apps and brand development. This role includes working teams of creatives to bring the biggest and best ideas to life!
Ideal candidates will have at least 5+ years experience in a creative role, some leadership experience, and would preferably have cross-platform conceptual capabilities.
Must have experience in all Creative suites including but not limited to:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Visio, and Power Point
- Experience working Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Good/Basic understanding of HTML & CSS
- Full Digital Portfolio
- Ad Design, Page Layout, Banner Design, Creating mockups and presentations for website / mobile website / apps
- Working knowledge of design theory, typography, color and layout
- Background developing templates, guides, and color palettes
- Ability to conceptualize illustrations and information design, following through to finished product
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail
- Capable of meeting tight deadlines with professional results
- Self-starter, comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-intensive environment
- Possession of excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Experience with producing Infographics
- Online marketing and social media experience
- Photography editing skills
- Video editing skills
Click here for more details about the position and information on how to apply.
One of Australia’s retail businesses is seeking a Digital Content Writer. As a content writer, you will be writing product description and attributes. You will be solely responsible for product publication in e-Commerce (Magento) site. Writing content in HTML and short pieces of SEO content will be a daily task. Based on the trend, you need to be posted on social media sites. As you will work remotely, you should know FTP and Remote Access technologies.
- Excellent written English and communication skills.
- Highly organized, trust worthy and committed for long term service.
- At least 3 year experience in Content Writing or similar role.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML is must.
- Knowledge about e-Commerce site preferred Magento.
- Knowledge about social media and SEO. Note:
You must have excellent work ethics with impeccable attention to detail. Uninterrupted internet connection is the key for this job. Send your updated resume with expected salary and portfolio (URLs) on email@example.com ASAP.