Infinisys Pty Ltd is looking for a Human Resource Manager to support the Executive team with recruitment and HR systems development for the business. The role will require a person with amazing communication skills, a strong solution-orientation to problems and be self-directed, working in a fully autonomous role. The position will require a logical systems-based approach to the development of our ongoing HR systems around talent acquisition, recruiting, retention, training, performance management and more.
Applicants will be responsible for:
• Induction and review processes
• HR systems development
• Communication of HR policies through intranet & training sessions
• Compliance with local legal employment frame works
• Manage and direct HR team (in time)
- Perfect English language proficiency in speaking and writing
- Minimum of five years experience in a similar role
- Certification in HR or similar area with demonstrable experience
- Ability to deal with people from varied backgrounds and cultures
- Knowledgeable about government policy and regulations
- Team-player with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills with excellent attention to detail
- Understanding of HR Information Systems would be highly advantageous.
- Reliable internet connection
- A reliable PC or laptop
- A reliable and quiet work environment
If this sounds like something you’d be interested to learn more about then please email us with “I’m the HR Manager you’ve been looking for” in the subject area to show that you’ve read to the end of this advertisement before applying. Can you also please tell us in 50 words or less why you think you’d be the best person in the world at this role?
This is a full-time position. Salary is $750/month.